Named after French colonist Paul Blanchy, the expat who made fortunes exporting peppercorns from Vietnam in the 1870's. A bold journey through spicy ginger, fresh cut grapefruit, and tanned leather. Complex and adventurous.
Smells like: ginger root, peppercorn, grapefruit, and leather
- Coconut and beeswax with braided cotton wick, in glossy black glass tumbler.
- Comes in embossed matte pink carton.
- 8.8 ounces (249g). 3.4 inches (8.6cm) tall.
- Ships from New York, please allow 3 business days for handling
- If you are a customer located in the U.S., please allow 5-7 business days for shipping
- If you are an international customer, please allow 2-3 weeks for shipping