Random Thoughts Notebook


+ add to wishlist


90% of our thoughts are random, the other 10% are pizza related. 100 page journal is the perfect home for all your thoughts, sketches, and to-do lists. Deck it out in some dope stickers.

  • 100 lined pages
  • Hand crafted with embroidered details
  • Cloth bound
  • Elastic bookmark attached
  • 7"H x 5"W

Returns and Exchanges Policy

Shipping Specifications:

  • Item is shipped from LA, please allow 2-3 days for handing and 5-7 for shipping
  • If you are an international customer, please allow 2-3 weeks for shipping

Recently Viewed